Sunday, November 26, 2006

Asparagus-Mushroom-Peas Bhujiya

I had half a packet each of Peas and Asparagus and some fresh white Mushrooms. I decided to combine all three and make a dish and it came out really good :) Even K gave this dish his sign of approval :)

Asparagus-Mushroom-Peas
1/2 red onion, chopped
1/2 packet frozen Asparagus
10-12 white mushrooms, sliced
1 cup frozen peas
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
Salt to taste
Oil

Heat oil in a pan. Add the onions and cook till the onion begins to turn brown. Add the sliced mushrooms and cook till the water in the mushrooms dries up. Now add the peas, asparagus, pepper and salt. Cook for 5-7 minutes or till the veggies are cooked and the asparagus retains a slight crunch. Serve with Rice / Roti. Enjoy.

8 comments:

Vini K said...

hey sangeeta,this looks nice.I eill try this soon.will let you know.

Sangeeta said...

Hi Vini,

Thanks for dropping by :). try this recipe - I am sure you will like it. Do let me know

Mythreyee said...

Hi Sangeetha, looks great and a good recipe using Asparagus, which I always wanted to use but have not so far. thanks for sharing the recipe.

Lakshmi said...

this bhujia looks good and greeny.

Manjula said...

I love mushrooms and asparagus. Thanks for the recipe

FH said...

Great combination, Sangeeta! Sounds and looks delicious.Green always good for you indeed.Great job.

swapna susarla said...

Hi sangeeta
it is looking very nice.all greenary stuff.so tempting....

Anonymous said...

Hi Sangeeta.... my first tim e here.... quite an unusual combination I must say.... But it looks great. :)